
View of Mile 52, aka Middle of Nowhere
I'm attempting a solo bike ride from Boulder to Chicago (July 26-August 9) to help raise money for Megan McMahon Behnke and cancer research. Megan is a mother of four battling stage 4 melanoma. Her brother Bill and I taught together in Palau with the Jesuit Volunteers.
GO GET EM!!!!! We are cheering you on from Hawaii. Love the pictures and love what you are doing!
ReplyDeleteJeni
Good luck, Patrick...we will be following your trip. It should be cooler this week with the weather front going through Monday night. May God be with You!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing journey - and one with a great purpose. Know we are thinking of you and Megan and you are both in our prayers. I have shared the story no fewer than a dozen times today. People know. Reg Bennett
ReplyDeleteXiggy said Yeaaaaaahhhh Buddy!!!
ReplyDelete