Friday, August 7, 2009
Day 12: Aledo to Princeton, Illinois
Patrick rode about 87 miles to Princeton, Illinois today -- for the most part in a driving rain storm. He has logged 1,009.5 miles thus far, and tomorrow is the home stretch until he gets to my house. Sunday will be a nice ride up the lakefront path to the "finish line". Let's pray for no rain tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patrick,
ReplyDeleteYou're incredible...riding in a driving rain storm to reach beyond a thousand miles. We're with you in spirit! You're the talk of LHS! (and our dinner table)
Love,
Elisa, Manu, Bijan and Mitra
Youre the talk of around all dinner tables, Pat. Incredible! I just took the dog out and though its raining it feels a little cool still. I hope your load is lighter today knowing you will be "home" soon to the McMahon's. I just looked up how far you have to ge today, 78 miles I guess. I am busy cooking and getting some goodies ready for your arrival. See you in a few hours!! Peace
ReplyDeleteWhat a "journey"...the sun will definately be shining when you arrive in Beverly!...whether this is literal or figurative...GREAT ride by a GREAT guy!!...Bless you Patrick!...Love from Jeri & John
ReplyDelete