Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm attempting a solo bike ride from Boulder to Chicago (July 26-August 9) to help raise money for Megan McMahon Behnke and cancer research. Megan is a mother of four battling stage 4 melanoma. Her brother Bill and I taught together in Palau with the Jesuit Volunteers.
Very funny posts, Billy and Pat. Way to go! The heat and hills are tough Billy said. Omg!! Elizabeth said she wants to tell your story for show and tell in the fall. You are an inspiration to us all! Peace
ReplyDeletePatrick,
ReplyDeleteYou're hilarious and amazing! You won't believe this, and I know it's a weird thing to put on this blog, but Linda's retiring!
I hope today's ride was less arduous than yesterday's with the gravel shoulders and the yapping dogs!
Elisa
graet posting
ReplyDeleteGet More Details
This is very great posting
ReplyDeletesee more