Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 10: Albia to Washington, IA

Pat rode about 78 miles today to Washington, IA. He found a great bike shop. Rita, Rodney & crew @ Rider Sales in Washington, IA hooked him up with a new chain- old one was stretched. They also gave him directions to Hawkeye Motel & bridge to Illinois.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah Pat! The bridge to Illinois! Can you believe this? The people you meet must love you story. Each of them changed in some way by it-as you are by them, I'm sure. Life is great! What courage you have to go out in it, Pat. I hape to one day be half as couragous in my journey. Ride on. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin Pat...I'm thinking we might get some great shots crossing the Mississippi (?) What a story you are "writing"..I can picture you telling it for years and years, as will we all. Stay safe, I know you must be tired but it looks like new inspiration is always just down the road ...was that St Pat's statue in someone's yard ??? I think you need one for your front yard! Love from Jeri and John

    ReplyDelete